When I set out to complete this task I admitted to the whole world that I have a bad habit of starting project and never finishing them. This has been looking like it might be one of those project BUT I refuse to give up. Sure, it’s been a while but the main idea was to finish the project and I never gave myself a time limit, so I’m here again to try and get this back on the ground.
I think part of what has kept me from cooking is that I stressed too much on this blog. I wanted it to be perfect and spent hours editing and revising it. I should’ve been focused on the cooking and not the blogging. So I decided to change a few things to make this process easier for me.
1. I will NOT stress on the blogging and I will write casual and short entries.
2. I will take pictures with my iPhone for easier and quicker loading.
3. I will cook the recipes in order of the lessons in the book (more or less), to give myself more of a structure.
4. I will blog about my failures and move on to the next lesson. I might go back at another time to the failed recipe or not.
5. I will have fun doing it and stop being a perfectionist.
Can’t wait to get started again without pressure this time.
Next recipe: Lesson 1.2 – Tortilla Soup